This Company TXU is a nightmare. They are robbing people and PUC (Public Utility Commission) allows this; it's awful.

Every month we get bills for $800, $900, we received a one month bill for $1,252. When my husband called they had the nerve to try in justify the bill. What she did not know is that there are 4 Rooms in this house that are never used. We only leave the back yard light on at night.

When we tried to cancel they wanted $295, and then blocked us from transferring to another company. We also found out that they were adding the cancellation fee back into each bill.

When my husband said I think you are double billing me she tried to ensure him that it was not possible. As soon as we can we are getting rid of these thieves; I told my husband to hire an attorney.

Product or Service Mentioned: Txu Electric Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1314979

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the complications TXU gave you. Your story in particular baffles me, $900 is WAAAYY too much for electricity.

(In my opinion) I just thought I could help out by giving you my energy provider. I only pay $30 for my energy bill now that I'm with this company. Visit their website Lori.mystream.com Please browse their rates, there are no fees either!

I hope this helps. Good luck !

Irving, Texas, United States #1165355

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to hear that this has been your experience. We'd like to take a closer look at your account to see how we can help but will need more information.

Please email your account and contact number to TXUECares@txu.com and we promise to work hard to assist you.

We're here to help!