This Company TXU is a nightmare. They are robbing people and PUC (Public Utility Commission) allows this; it's awful.

Every month we get bills for $800, $900, we received a one month bill for $1,252. When my husband called they had the nerve to try in justify the bill. What she did not know is that there are 4 Rooms in this house that are never used. We only leave the back yard light on at night.

When we tried to cancel they wanted $295, and then blocked us from transferring to another company. We also found out that they were adding the cancellation fee back into each bill.

When my husband said I think you are double billing me she tried to ensure him that it was not possible. As soon as we can we are getting rid of these thieves; I told my husband to hire an attorney.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at TXU Electric. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants TXU Electric to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TXU Electric and txu electric customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1314979

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the complications TXU gave you. Your story in particular baffles me, $900 is WAAAYY too much for electricity.

(In my opinion) I just thought I could help out by giving you my energy provider. I only pay $30 for my energy bill now that I'm with this company. Visit their website Lori.mystream.com Please browse their rates, there are no fees either!

I hope this helps. Good luck !

Irving, Texas, United States #1165355

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to hear that this has been your experience. We'd like to take a closer look at your account to see how we can help but will need more information.

Please email your account and contact number to TXUECares@txu.com and we promise to work hard to assist you.

We're here to help!