I signed up for service may 14, i had a previous account with them in 2010. I was asked to pay the half of the previous amount and half of the deposit so i did!

and on June 5th i called txu because I had not received any notification about how much my bill was or a due date. When I called on June 5th I found out my account had been closed and no one notified me of the change. I spoke to a representative named gaby who was not helpful at all. Spoke to a supervisor named Susan and she fixed everything!!!

BUT FAILED TO MENTION THAT THEY WERE SENDING ME A CHECK OF THE AMOUNT THAT WAS ON MY ACCOUNT!! she always said there was a credit to my account never said she would mail this!! Now on June 10 when I receive a phone call where I was told that a check was on its way, when I asked her why was it on its way she couldn't respond. Wouldn't it have been much easier to have kept the money like Susan previously said it was and I have only payed the difference of my deposit?!

Makes no sense!! The supervisor I spoke to on June 10th ASSURED me that Susan said this to me on our previous conversation wich was recorded. This supervisor refused to let me listen to the recording because soposedly she had to set up the speakers ect.. so she said she would call back June 11 the next day at 10:00am to let me hear the recording!

and she failed at that as well!!! Here I am June 12 still waiting to hear that recording. I closed my account with this this company!!! Lost my deposit as well!

No one could explain absolutely anything!!!!!!!! Why was my account closed?! Where did the money they sent me come from?! I payed what at the end of this?!

I do not understand.

The people they have working at txu are a joke! No one knows anything?!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with TXU Electric. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TXU Electric.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare TXU Electric to other companies on our site.

Comments