I will never do business with TXU any longer. I called in October 25th to disconnect services at the present location on Nov 2nd and start service at the other location October 26th so I could move all my belongings there.

They said they would apply my deposit which was $400. So for the month of November, December and January I had a credit on my account leaving my account in January only owing $14, then towards the end of January I get a bill stating I owed them $223 for the month of nov- dec. and the other account was never closed! I was getting double billed this entire time.

I requested for my account to be looked at and the corrections to be made. They closed the account on the other property and made the adjustments and now they are telling me that I owe them 2 bills for the month of February. Feb 15th for $120, which is understandable BUT now I owe them another $242 on the 29th of feb! How is that even possible?!

I live in a small duplex with my daughter, there's no way my electric bill is $242 for two weeks!

They are crooks! I will be leaving the today and I'm going to report them to BBB.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

We’re sorry to hear you experienced trouble transferring your service from one address to another and we'd like to take a closer look at your account to see how we can help. Please consider emailing your account and contact info to TXUECares@txu.com so we can assist. We're here to help!