This should be shouted out stay away from TXU. Im a looong customer and decided to check rates.

I found I was paying 12.5 average for khr. So i get this flyer and give them a chance to compete which they cant match...thats ok! So I sign up with the other company and the day of change I get a call from txu trying to keep my business and I thought this is a great company and they matched the offer. I get my first bill and guess what instead of the 7.9 per khr its 10.5 and the supervisors all said tough sh*t.

So I asked about that recording that we say yes to when signing up because I repeated what the other company offer was. Turns out folks the recording doesn't exist. Its all BS. According to TXU its a 60 day satisfaction which is good cause i signed up with the other company immediately.

Very bad business and lies.

BEWARE TXU I have my receipts to support this claim. lets get it on legally...

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of billing department from TXU Electric. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants TXU Electric to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TXU Electric for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

We apologize your experience has been less than satisfactory. We appreciate the opportunity to further investigate your account details. Please email your account and contact info to TXUECares@txu.com.